Navy Blue Bow Hat
- FREE SHIPPINGon all US orders over $50
Are you making a special gift? Let us do all the work for you!
Our gift-wrapping option allows you to order and pick up the order ready to gift.
Please allow a two-hour minimum to ensure we can prepare your purchase.
You may call us before ordering should you have any questions.
Returns & Exchange
We take great pride in knowing our customers love their purchases.
If you're not 100% satisfied with a product, we have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
Please ship items back within 30 days of the date of delivery.
Request a cancellation within 2 hours of purchase.
Initiate Return Process
Email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying in the subject email RETURN with your name and order number.
Only items that comply with the return policy outlined below will be eligible for a refund.
Once the returned item is received, a refund will be processed, and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original form of payment as soon as possible. Please note that the refund amount may take up to 14 business days to reflect in your account.
You are responsible for paying the shipping costs incurred by returning your item.
Items shipped to us without first requesting a return will not qualify for a return.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. The buyer is responsible for the return shipping fees. The Little & Brave is not liable for untraceable or lost return shipments. We recommend using a delivery service with tracking to protect your return.
We recommend trying on all items in your order before washing them to ensure they fit. We cannot accept returns or provide a refund after items have been washed or have any sign of use.
If the purchased product is faulty, reach out to email@example.com within three days of delivery.
To be eligible for a return/exchange, all items must be returned to us:
- with original packaging
- free of stains, odors, animal hair, and damage
Due to safety and sanitary concerns, several types of goods are exempt from being returned: cloth diapers, cloth diaper inserts, cloth diaper storage bags (wet bags), pacifiers, pacifier clips, teethers, and other items of a similar nature.
Sales Items (discounted 15% or more) are considered final sales and are not eligible for a return.
We will notify you once we have received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved or denied. If approved, you will receive your original payment method. Please note that the refund amount may take up to 14 business days to reflect in your account.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
All packages ship from California.
When will my order ship?
Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. And 5-7 days for custom orders. Processing time does not include shipping transit.
How will I know that my order has shipped?
You will receive an email confirmation with tracking once your order has shipped unless contacted directly by a representative.
When will I receive my order?
We cannot guarantee shipping times. You may receive an estimated time though this will vary on location and USPS shipping times.
Please note that during peak holiday seasons, weekends, or high-traffic promotions- processing may take additional time beyond 3-5 business days.
U.S. Shipping (contiguous 48 states):
- Free shipping on orders over $50
For orders below $50
- Flat-rate Standard shipping fee of $6.90 (3-4 business days)
Most orders are shipped via USPS and include tracking.
We offer standard shipping delivery to the following countries for a flat rate of $30
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom.
Canada - Flat rate of $20
If your country is not listed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to give you a shipping estimate.
Any applicable duties or customs fees are the responsibility of the customer.
The Little & Brave is not responsible for
- Delays with US Postal Service or UPS.
- International Duties or Customs Charges
- Lost, damaged, or marked delivered items. To file a claim with the carrier, please click the following links:
- USPS Claims Support
- USPS (1-800-ASK-USPS)
WRONG ADDRESS DISCLAIMER
It is a buyer's responsibility to ensure that the shipping address entered is correct. We are not responsible if a package is shipped back to us due to an incorrect or undeliverable address. We do our best to speed up processing and shipping times; hence, there is a minimal time gap to cancel/change your order or change its address.
- If you decide to cancel your order or change your shipping address, please contact email@example.com as soon as you place your order. We will do our best to make the change; however, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
- If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, contact the courier directly before contacting us. Please allow 1-4 business days for your tracking information to show. In rare cases, tracking information may not update, but you will still receive your order. Contact us after your estimated shipping date has passed.
- All our shipments include Tracking with Delivery Confirmation. If your tracking information shows a delivery confirmation, but you have not received your order, contact the carrier. We are not responsible for packages once they have shipped.
For any additional questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.